Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sister Reunion!


Becky, Jon, Will and Brighton arrived Sunday afternoon for a three day visit. It was the first time Becky and I had seen each other in five months and her first time to meet Callie. It was a very busy and exciting three days! Sunday was full of family and friends. Steve, Dreama and Michelle came over to eat with us and to see Becky & co. and meet Brighton. Mom and Dad were there, so I got to spend Mother's day with both my mom and mom-in-law. And later that day, Rebekah, Griff, Charlotte and Norah came over. It was rainy on Monday so we spent the day at the aquarium and then went to Abuelos for dinner. Scott and Michelle joined us there. Then, on Tuesday, we met at Panera for breakfast then drove to the ocean front to let Will play on the beach playground and to walk on the boardwalk. Everyone left Tuesday evening after eating NC-stlye BBQ (a Taylor obsession). I was very sad to see the visit end. I have been looking forward to it for so many months. But at least I know we will all be together again in July. That isn't that far away. The next four posts include some of the highlights from the last three days.

No comments: