Sunday, October 7, 2012

Callie's Tall Legs

Callie has been telling me that her legs are growing and that soon she will be as tall as me.  I had her stand next to her height chart, and sure enough, she has grown two inches since her 3rd birthday.  Which reminded me, I never finished posting pictures of Spring, including her trip to the doctor in May for her three year check-up.  This visit was momentous because Callie wore her monogrammed scrubs and brought her doctor kit.  Both her nurse, Rachel, and Dr. Springer loved seeing her in her little scrubs and enjoyed the tables being turned as they "endured" a check-up from Dr. Callie Spiers.  Dr. Springer said that in all her years practicing, this was the first time a patient had come in with scrubs and given her a check-up.  Callie's stats were:  height: 36 1/2" and weight:  32 1/4 lbs.  Thanks Aunt Missy and Dr. Uncle Scott for the doc stuff!

The rest of the pictures in this post are from Mother's Day.  I had a very pleasant day this year with lots of spoiling and rest.  Callie gave me a pajama "set" that she picked out for me.  It included a Tweety Bird t-shirt and some Looney Toons shorts.  The shorts were VERY small because Callie insisted on buying them even though they really didn't have my size.  When I put them on that night she said, "That's my shirt I bought for you, Mommy?  And I gave you those undies too?"  So apparently the shorts were a little too short!  I will just keep them in the drawer for memories!  Also, on Mother's Day, I had the opportunity to get some great pics of Callie all dressed up for church  in a pretty dress Nana bough her.  Steve had left his camera here by accident the week before so I took advantage of having it and subjected Callie and Poe to a long photo session.  Enjoy the pics!  Many more to come as I attempt to catch up and hundreds of summer adventure shots soon!  Oh, and since Callie's legs are growing so tall, she thinks that means she is big enough to do certain things like drive my car.

































No comments: