Thursday, July 23, 2009

Long Time No Bloggy

I have so much blogging to catch up on, I just don't know where to start. I think I will start with the most recent and work backwards. I am very behind from two trips to the lake to visit with my parents, my sister and her kids. I have a bazillion pictures so I will just have to post a few at a time. As for the most recent, I had a beach volleyball game tonight (I play every Thursday evening) and I got some great photos of Callie on the beach. She is getting so big and is now laughing and "talking" and is constantly sucking her fingers. Her hair is coming in very blonde and her eyes are as blue as ever. She has also had several nights where she slept up to eight hours at a time. She is not consistent with that yet, but I can't complain! Even when she doesn't sleep through the night, she still only wakes me once or twice. So here are the most recent pictures for all who have missed their regular Callie-fix!




Is there anything cuter than these little tootsies covered in sand???





No comments: