Saturday, December 19, 2009

Non-snow Day

Today I mourned the lack of snow in Hampton Roads while regularly viewing facebook pictures of Roanoke and Blacksburg's 15-20 inches. I would have loved to have had some snow to watch fall but I can't complain too much. I had Winter Storm Callie to watch instead and she was very entertaining, plus, she doesn't melt or get slushy and brown. (Enter your own diaper joke here.) She finally decided today that she couldn't wait anymore to get her hands on her Christmas gifts.There have been presents under the tree for weeks but I moved them out closer to her today and she was happy to get her hands on them.




Rudolph with your nose so bright...




Looking for trouble...



and I found it!



Oh, was I supposed to wait on these?



You won't tell Santa will you?



The family room tree and a little elf (imp).



The living room/study tree. It has all our really nice ornaments on it. Here is a close-up. This tree is full thanks to Matt's aunt Lynn who has given us all the beautiful Lenox ornaments over the years.

No comments: